An educational program that spotlights the unique talents necessary to cope with the often emotional and/or stressful events involved in caring for the needs of others. This seminar will also help caregivers realize many of their own personal needs.
Audience: Family members, loving friends, medical and mental health professionals, Hospice caregivers, support staff, and volunteers
- Long-term care - a special love
- Coping with stress, stress, and more stress
- Burnout - turning to others for help
- Debriefing - it's all in a days work
- Suicide intervention and prevention
- Addiction - "finding out your hooked"
- Unique emotional traumas associated with these special care departments
- Mental health